Restaurant for anniversary dinner?

Koshlong

We're planning to be in Curacao for our friends' anniversary next January. The ship stays in port until 11pm. This sounds like a chance for a memorable anniversary dinner.

Does anyone have suggestions?

Congratulations on your anniversary! We also celebrated our anniversary in Curacao last January. Our ship left much earlier, so we had to settle for a nice lunch on the island, but I'd still recommend Bistro Le Clochard. It's located in Rif Fort, which is near where the ships dock at the Mega Pier (not all ships use this pier however). The service was very nice, and we had a great view of the waterway and shipping channel as well as the fort across the way. And the food was very good too!!

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll be on the Noordam and I don't really know where it will dock. The 11 pm departure on an anniversary day seems providential.:)

I believe the Noordam does not dock at the Mega Pier, but rather travels up the waterway seperating the Otrabanda from the Punda in Willemstad to the dock more in the city. You'll go right by Rif Fort and the restaurant (on the port side of the ship as you're coming in). The middle of the city is fairly small, and you'll still be within walking distance to it.

Thanks for the suggestion! We'll be on the Noordam and I don't really know where it will dock. The 11 pm departure on an anniversary day seems providential.:)

Doesn't matter where it docks (megapier or inside the channel), Le Clochard is like a five minutes walk from both piers..

I believe the Noordam does not dock at the Mega Pier, but rather travels up the waterway seperating the Otrabanda from the Punda in Willemstad to the dock more in the city. You'll go right by Rif Fort and the restaurant (on the port side of the ship as you're coming in). The middle of the city is fairly small, and you'll still be within walking distance to it.

she docks at the megapier.

• 3 months later...

Archived