drink coupons

Hi ... the drink coupons include the 15% tip, so they're actually a little bit cheaper than buying them the regular way.

If you want a drink that costs more than $5.25, they just bill your S&S for the difference.

Jenn

Also - I forgot to mention. If you order the coupons, they're not delivered until the 1st night at dinner.

So, if you're buying the coupons for budgeting purposes, remember that you'll be putting the drinks on the 1st day on your S&S account.

hi knights, we also purchased the drink coupons as i like to prepay for most of my vacation prior to going. so if your drink is like mine will be $7. and change, then the 5.25 is subtracted from that and the balance will be put on your s & s. i rather have a 100 bal vs a 300 bal at the end of the cruise. and as the other poster stated, they will deliver first night at dinner if that is what you choose when you buy them. you can also combine the coupons together, ie: bottle of wine.

if anyone has any extras let me know! i have paypal. Let me know what you think is fair.

They don't expire so you can use them on your next cruise. We just kept ours and will be using them in Sept. Along with out new ones. We will also be getting the DOD card when we first get on the ship so we can have a drink at sailaway......

They don't expire so you can use them on your next cruise. We just kept ours and will be using them in Sept. Along with out new ones. We will also be getting the DOD card when we first get on the ship so we can have a drink at sailaway......

A DOD Card?! I haven't heard of that yet? Where do you go to get that - the Lido deck? We saw the wine special they offer on our April cruise - 1st time we've seen that. We are going to take advantage of that when we go on our cruise on the Glory next month.

Thanks for the help.

A DOD Card?! I haven't heard of that yet? Where do you go to get that - the Lido deck? We saw the wine special they offer on our April cruise - 1st time we've seen that. We are going to take advantage of that when we go on our cruise on the Glory next month.

Thanks for the help.

There have been some posts saying they don't have them any more but others saying they still do so if they do you can buy them at any bar. it is a card that buy for around $26 with tax, you get 5 DOD's, the first comes with the Carnival cup, and you can get the others in a regular glass or bring your cup and they give you a new one.

For the poster about the coupons, you get those from the gift services, I just send them to myself and they are delieverd at the first nights dinner. I just like to have as much prepaid as possible.

Archived