Here's a tip for locating public restrooms..

thelmalou

Most know this, but on the inside of the door of each public bathroom you'll find a tissue dispenser. This is so, after you have washed your hands, you can use one of the tissues to open the door, therefore keeping your hands clean. Then you drop the used tissue in the little silver trashcan just outside of the door.

Each deck has public restrooms, but sometimes they were hard to locate without going all the way down a hallway to see the sign on the door.

Then I realized that if you just look down each hallway for that little silver trashcan against the wall, you've usually found the bathroom!

OHHHH thanks thats a great tip!!! i always use tissue or paper towel to open the door when using public bathrooms....kinda sucks now that most places are switching to the autmatic air blowers well least here in nyc.... im all for being green but some people dont wash there hands :eek:

I'm so happy Carnival has this!

Most know this, but on the inside of the door of each public bathroom you'll find a tissue dispenser. This is so, after you have washed your hands, you can use one of the tissues to open the door, therefore keeping your hands clean. Then you drop the used tissue in the little silver trashcan just outside of the door.

Each deck has public restrooms, but sometimes they were hard to locate without going all the way down a hallway to see the sign on the door.

Then I realized that if you just look down each hallway for that little silver trashcan against the wall, you've usually found the bathroom!

On the public decks just find an elevator lobby. Restrooms will be very close by.

On the public decks just find an elevator lobby. Restrooms will be very close by.

Yes, but hallways shoot out from all directions from the elevators and we were having to go down each one until we learned to just look for the litle silver trash can against the wall.;)

Just news to use..................

The last two cruises I took the little can was just inside the door. It was okay, though, because I know where every bathroom is on a Fantasy class ship!

Candi

But someone else could be standing right by an elevator lobby and poo-poo their pants looking for the MOVABLE and in this case, HIDDEN little cans. While standing maybe 20 feet from a real "CAN!":eek::D

But someone else could be standing right by an elevator lobby and poo-poo their pants looking for the MOVABLE and in this case, HIDDEN little cans. While standing maybe 20 feet from a real "CAN!":eek::D

If they miss the CAN or the can you just Book'em Dan'o! J/k... It is usualy on my top 10 list of things to do is scout out the bathrooms...But now I can look for something else that may be a clue!!

ThankS!

The last two cruises I took the little can was just inside the door. It was okay, though, because I know where every bathroom is on a Fantasy class ship!

Candi

Lucky u i walked all the way up to the funnal from the pool every time i had to go till i found the 1 right by the pool THE VARY LAST DAY.

On the Carnival ship I have been on, I remember the trashcans were inside the bathroom next to the door. You open the door with the tissue and drop the tissue into the can.

Same for me - the little silver cans weren't in the hall (just near the door but inside).

Archived