wine glasses?

dna515

I'm making my list and checking it twice! I am going to bring a couple of bottles of wine. Aaah...I can't wait to have that first sip on my balcony and stare out at the sunset...Anyway, should I bring a couple of wine glasses or do they already have them in the cabin?

Another question- do they have irons in the cabin or do I need to bring Downy Wrinkle Release that everyone is talking about? I'm weary of a spray actually removing wrinkles, so I never buy that stuff...

I'm making my list and checking it twice! I am going to bring a couple of bottles of wine. Aaah...I can't wait to have that first sip on my balcony and stare out at the sunset...Anyway, should I bring a couple of wine glasses or do they already have them in the cabin?

You can use room service, ask your cabin steward, or go to a bar for wine glasses.

Anyway, should I bring a couple of wine glasses or do they already have them in the cabin?

They have wine glasses in the cabin. However since i saw that thing on 20/20 or Dateline or one of those shows where it showed house keeping either rinsing them out and putting them back or sometimes not even that just putting them back between guests. sick0022.gif

So i always pack a couple plastic cups with me.

Do they have ironing boards?

Yep the laundry rooms are located in these areas

Deck 1 Riveria deck across from cabin 1359

Deck 2 Main deck across from Cabin 2367

Deck 6 Upper deck across from cabin 6387

Deck 7 Empress deck across from cabin 7339

Deck 8 Veranda deck across from cabin 9270

I just bought two very nice plastic wine glasses from Wal-Mart for our next cruise. Cost $2.00 each. Should be plenty big for my wine or Strawberry Daiquiris!

Small world. My wife bought some of these same wine

glasses(plastic) yesterday. She is going to a school teachers retreat, actually left today.

I do believe we will also bring them on our next cruise, IF they survive the school teachers retreat, that I have named:

School Teachers Go Wild!!!!

JimmyJames

Yep the laundry rooms are located in these areas

Deck 1 Riveria deck across from cabin 1359

Deck 2 Main deck across from Cabin 2367

Deck 6 Upper deck across from cabin 6387

Deck 7 Empress deck across from cabin 7339

Deck 8 Veranda deck across from cabin 9270

Thank you so much! You just made it possible for me to pack lighter since I realized we are so close to the laundry room that it will be very little inconvenience:) I probably would have packed the wine glasses too! Got to love the things you learn here. Thanks again.

This might be kind of a dumb question... can you keep the glass?

I'm sure you could but I know that sometime during the evening I would forget to take it along in spite of good intentions to remember. If you can just ask for a new one at any bar or call room service you'll probably find it unecessary to try to hold onto the same one anyway. I bet you could ask your room steward to leave you a couple of clean ones each day?

Thank you so much! You just made it possible for me to pack lighter since I realized we are so close to the laundry room that it will be very little inconvenience:) I probably would have packed the wine glasses too! Got to love the things you learn here. Thanks again.

Beware those locations are for Conquest class ships which the OP is sailing on.

On Triumph Class *which you are saling on* it is -

Riviera Deck 1: across from 1351 and 1353

Main Deck 2: across from 2365 and 2367

Upper Deck 6: across from 6389 and 6391

Empress Deck 7: across from 7339 and 7341

Verandah Deck 8: across from 8349 and 8351

Lido Deck 9: across from 9268 and 9270

Archived