pier check in question

Smellytoes

Can two passengers booked in the same cabin arrive at the pier and check in separately or do they have to wait for each other?? I did a search for this and can't find it anywhere.

Hi Smellytoes. Where you off to this time? Have fun where ever it is!

Hi Smellytoes. Where you off to this time? Have fun where ever it is!

I'm leaving for Bermuda 7/17. We have an AB penthouse on the Spirit. For some reason my TA booked DH in a room with his mom (lol) instead of one of the kids. I don't think MIL is going to the pier with us so I was hoping DH could check in without her and we'd just meet her onboard.

I'm leaving for Bermuda 7/17. We have an AB penthouse on the Spirit. For some reason my TA booked DH in a room with his mom (lol) instead of one of the kids. I don't think MIL is going to the pier with us so I was hoping DH could check in without her and we'd just meet her onboard.

Have a great time. I'm heading that way in October. Save me some sunshine. Have a great time.

PS: We have checked in seperate before so no worries.:)

No problem at all. I do not KNOW, but I would think the first person would need to be prepared to have a method to pay for things. Cash, credit card, etc.

And yes, each person can have their charges on separate accounts.

And, if the 2nd person never shows up, no problem.

Wow, I will never forget your name. I am Pandora ,and Sheliah and I were on the Dawn with you April school vacation a year or two ago. What a hoot! We are on the Spirit leaving 7/3- small world...Have a great time!!

Pandora

No problem at all. I do not KNOW, but I would think the first person would need to be prepared to have a method to pay for things. Cash, credit card, etc.

And yes, each person can have their charges on separate accounts.

And, if the 2nd person never shows up, no problem.

They would have separate accounts for their onboard charges anyway and if the 2nd person didn't show up it would be too good to be true:p

Wow, I will never forget your name. I am Pandora ,and Sheliah and I were on the Dawn with you April school vacation a year or two ago. What a hoot! We are on the Spirit leaving 7/3- small world...Have a great time!!

Pandora

I hope you have a good time to and save me some great weather:)

Archived