Your thoughts on Playa Planacar

goofbros

The more I read the boards, the more I would prefer not to pay for my shore excursions up front. Playa Planacar sounds like a good fit - boat snorkeling tours, nice beach, and beach toys to keep my two teenage guys busy.

So is this place as good as it sounds? Please share or steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

The more I read the boards, the more I would prefer not to pay for my shore excursions up front. Playa Planacar sounds like a good fit - boat snorkeling tours, nice beach, and beach toys to keep my two teenage guys busy.

So is this place as good as it sounds? Please share or steer me in the right direction. Thanks!

I don't remember beach toys but this place makes for a nice relaxing day. Plenty of shade, chairs and hammocks. You can walk for miles down the beach. They offer a decent boat trip that is usually not crowded. We had 8 people on our tour. The food is good, the drinks cold and the service is very commendable. It was a $20 taxi ride for us 2 years ago but I understand that the rates are going up.

The more I read the boards, the more I would prefer not to pay for my shore excursions up front. Playa Palancar sounds like a good fit - boat snorkeling tours, nice beach, and beach toys to keep my two teenage guys busy.

I don't remember beach toys, other than maybe kayaks, at Playa Palancar either. The rest is right on; good food, uncrowded beach, snorkel tour departing from the beach.

Archived