Recent CB Reviews

GrammieK

I will soon be writing my review of our June 11th sailing of the CB (once I finish all our laundry!). But in short, it was an excellent cruise and we had a wonderful time. We are also figuring out which date we can sail away on the CB again next year so that should be pretty good evidence that we had a great cruise!! Everyone is certainly entitled to their own opinion but I think sometimes people get joy out of complaining - these are probably the same people who are being rude to the cruise staff who work so hard.

We sailed on the CB three times in 2008 and we had a blast I did see negative reviews, and some f them came from the same sailings we were on. Don't know where they got them, but it goes to show you that people can have a completely different experience, and outlook on the same vacation. We are not complainers, nor foodies, and if we have a great time - that is all we ask. We had no major (or minor for that fact) issues with the ship or the crew. We can't wait to sailt he CB repo this year in October - can't wait. A whole new ship post-dry dock for us. :D

Good Morning All Returning CB Princess Passengers::)

We are sailing on the CB in August and would really appreciate it if anyone can post menus and patters from the 9 day cruise.

Thanks in advance.

synet165:)

I booked this cruise for my daughter and BF as a gift. While she is not new to cruising, she has only cruised Carnival (please no Carnival bashing) and I was getting to worry about some of the reviews. I stopped worrying, this is going to be a wonderful cruise, I think she is going to be very surprised about taking her first Princess cruise.

I would take any cruise, I do believe that all cruiselines try to make your cruise wonderful.

Dorene

Archived