Best OV Room on Senstation

angela111509

Hello! I will be getting married on the Sensation in November and we are staying in an Ocean View room. I have been on a handfull of other cruises and really not paid too much attention. The difference this time is 1) it will be my honeymoon and 2) We will have our 18 month old son with us. Does anyone have any suggestions on where on the ship to be?

Thanks!!!

angela

I like midship to aft, rather than forward, because it is more convenient to the things I want, the buffet/(right thru to the pool) and the dining room especially. Im up at the pool or the buffet or in the back by the pizza seems like a lot seeing if anything looks good to eat.

I dont think the deck makes that much difference, all the cabins will be the same. If you are lower, a little more of a elevator ride.

I would suggest Upper Deck (cabins below and above) - either forward of the Cat 12 suites and near the forward set of elevators/stairs or else aft of the Cat 12 suites and near the aft set of elevators/stairs - the midship elevators do not go all the way up to Lido Deck.

I'd pick E62-E65 or E70-E79 to be centrally located and use only the atrium elevators to get anywhere you want to go. This is assuming you book a 2-person cabin with the 18 mos. old.

I was in E123 and loved it. Its right near the mid deck elevator, didnt hear a sound. Behind the wall where the purser's desk is, but again didnt hear it.

Archived