Pride 6/13/09 Review with photos

cyntil8ing

Thanks for the review..........we leave in 48 hours!!! My four kids don't even know about the cruise. They think we are driving down to Balt/DC to look at national monuments.

Thanks again for the pictures.........can't wait!!

On our 6/6 Pride cruise, I saw a lot of men in sports jackets or suits on elegant night. Women's dress ranged from full length gowns, to cocktail dresses, to dressy pants and shirts. I didn't see anyone who really stood out as improperly dressed. This was our 1st Carnival cruise and I wasn't sure what we'd see. 1st night is very casual as some people are still waiting for luggage or unpacking. The two teenagers who sat at our table with their mom had on really short shorts 1st night and beach style flip flops. Never dressed that casually after 1st night.

Thanks for this awesome review. I'm getting soooo spoiled with pictoral reviews that I get bored just reading text. I LOVE the pictures!

I absolutely LOVE the pic you took between the bridge spans! I'll be driving over that bridge tomorrow and under it on 8/29!:D

Sally -- join our roll call!!!!! Please??? :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=871117

Thanks for the review..........we leave in 48 hours!!! My four kids don't even know about the cruise. They think we are driving down to Balt/DC to look at national monuments.

Thanks again for the pictures.........can't wait!!

thatll be a surprise for sure..

I'm sail Pride on 8/7 and am wondering which night is formal night. I want to make supper club plans but don't want to go on formal night.

Formal night is usually the first sea day, and the second to last night before disembarkation.

• 5 months later...

Archived