13 days to go

no fuss travel

I am now on the countdown to July 5th when we will be boarding the Viking Legend from Amsterdam to Budapest. We received all of our documentation yesterday. This time next week we will be in London where we are spending 5 nights before we fly to Amsterdam for the cruise.:D

I am now on the countdown to July 5th when we will be boarding the Viking Legend from Amsterdam to Budapest. We received all of our documentation yesterday. This time next week we will be in London where we are spending 5 nights before we fly to Amsterdam for the cruise.:D

PLEASE REMEMBER; NO SPILLING WINE ON LEGEND'S RUGS <s> we are down to 50 days for our legend cruise. we hope you will post as much info about your cruise as possible as soon as you can, so that we can learn from your mistakes!! LOL let us know about ship, crew, food and ports, and outlets in cabins (we were lead to believe there were us outlets in the cabins).

alice and i wish your the best time ever! we are in cabin 317 what cabin are you guys in?

Bob Voyage!

dean

PLEASE REMEMBER; NO SPILLING WINE ON LEGEND'S RUGS <s> we are down to 50 days for our legend cruise. we hope you will post as much info about your cruise as possible as soon as you can, so that we can learn from your mistakes!! LOL let us know about ship, crew, food and ports, and outlets in cabins (we were lead to believe there were us outlets in the cabins).

alice and i wish your the best time ever! we are in cabin 317 what cabin are you guys in?

Bob Voyage!

dean

:Your cabin is safe. We are in 100. I am purchasing a laptop to take with me and my son is giving me a crash course on how to operate it this weekend. I have to keep on top of my email from work, so will unfortunately every couple of days deal with that.

If it works, I will try to post as we float up the rivers. I guess we are floating up as we are going from Amsterdam to Budapest.

We will try not to spill any wine on the rugs and will report to you if any wine was spilt while they sailed the ship from Germany to Amsterdam.

make sure you know where the on/off switch of your laptop is located! its a great starting point<S>

And that is why I bring the engineer husband along to find it. lol. Actually my kids keep telling me I am more computer literate than their dad. I find that hard to believe.:D

Archived