Conquest cabin 8449 ?s

Kakk

AHAAAA.....WONDERFUL room....wow...lots of space. Probably about 6' from foot of bed to desk....if that makes sense to you. And so far....this is monday night...no noise...a bit of vibration but that is it. I would def go with this cabin again.

More when I get home...yes, tea is still in Alfreds...afaI know sur mer is open till 330 but will double check onthat.....see ya landlubber!!!

The anticipation is worse than an old ketchup commerical. Once you catch your land legs and can get to the computer, I'll be eagerly waiting by the computer screen.

AHHA....so sorry it took me this long but CC wouldnt let me log in...???....Dont know what that was about.

Anywho, I am home and it was a pretty busy week. The ship was packed to the gills. Yes, I used my laptop on board, in my room, w/ no problem. Bought a package for 100 mins for $55. and only checked email from home. Used up those mins by Weds, and bought another one. Its very slow connect. Did 3 sessions at the spa w/ accupunture. It was INCREDIBLE!!!! NEVER felt so good. The cabin was GREAT, no noise, actually alot quieter than last years of 8418. Twice the size of a reg balcony cabin. The only time I could hear chairs scootching..??...was on the balcony and not bad at all. AND room steward, Yani, was wonderful. She was so sweet and was there for anything we needed. I would def book that cabin again. On the con side, I do think the dinning menus have gone down a bit, not alot of selection like last year. Sur Mer is open everyday to 2:30.

Dont know what else....but I am here to answer anything for you. If you want to email me direct .....jimkaktx@comcast.net

When do you cruise?

AHHA....so sorry it took me this long but CC wouldnt let me log in...???....Dont know what that was about.

Anywho, I am home and it was a pretty busy week. The ship was packed to the gills. Yes, I used my laptop on board, in my room, w/ no problem. Bought a package for 100 mins for $55. and only checked email from home. Used up those mins by Weds, and bought another one. Its very slow connect. Did 3 sessions at the spa w/ accupunture. It was INCREDIBLE!!!! NEVER felt so good. The cabin was GREAT, no noise, actually alot quieter than last years of 8418. Twice the size of a reg balcony cabin. The only time I could hear chairs scootching..??...was on the balcony and not bad at all. AND room steward, Yani, was wonderful. She was so sweet and was there for anything we needed. I would def book that cabin again. On the con side, I do think the dinning menus have gone down a bit, not alot of selection like last year. Sur Mer is open everyday to 2:30.

Dont know what else....but I am here to answer anything for you. If you want to email me direct .....jimkaktx@comcast.net

When do you cruise?

I am so glad to hear about the cabin! That's great news. I will look forward to meeting Yani. More questions:

• What dinner seating did you have and in which dining room?
  • What kind of accupuncture?
  • Was CNN played a lot on the new big screen on the Lido deck? (this came from a post awhile back)
  • Pictures, do you have pictures from the ship to share?

We leave Sept 27. I can't wait! Thanks so much for helping me feel just a bit closer to the big day.

AHHA....that a good time to cruise....I bet you wont have the crowds we had.....(NO KIDS)

We had late seating, which was all we could get at last min signing. We had the Monet dinning room which was very convienent. Just a 4 floors down in the aft. Last year we had the Renoir and it was the whole way to the front. So was pleased with that. We requested a table for 2 which we got. Our server was not the best, and that is understated!!! (Michael)

I didnt pay much attention to the big screen. All I ever heard on it was music videos. I am not a pool sitter and its really the only place you can see it...but you can hear it anywhere at the pool. At night....10pm...they have a movie but never took that in also.

I will have to ask DH, he would know what played better than me.

PICS???....sore subject....LOL....something happened to our camera via boarding. Dont know if it got banged around to much or what....grrrrrrrr.

I had tradional Chinese accupunture. Started out for my sinuses but he help EVERYTHING....had 3 sessions. His name is Justin Burket and I think he has a web site. $100 a session.

BTW....hubby deleted your email so need it again.....another big grrrrrrrrr!!!!

OH...one thing I wanted to tell you. The fan in the bathroom doesnt work to well, so I took a small candle. (which I do alot when traveling due to stuffy hotel rooms, ect)

At Bed, Bath, and Beyond they have small travel candles in tins....Really used that.

Will write more...here or via email.....once I think of things....ENJOY!!!!

AHHA....that a good time to cruise....I bet you wont have the crowds we had.....(NO KIDS)

We had late seating, which was all we could get at last min signing. We had the Monet dinning room which was very convienent. Just a 4 floors down in the aft. Last year we had the Renoir and it was the whole way to the front. So was pleased with that. We requested a table for 2 which we got. Our server was not the best, and that is understated!!! (Michael)

I didnt pay much attention to the big screen. All I ever heard on it was music videos. I am not a pool sitter and its really the only place you can see it...but you can hear it anywhere at the pool. At night....10pm...they have a movie but never took that in also.

I will have to ask DH, he would know what played better than me.

PICS???....sore subject....LOL....something happened to our camera via boarding. Dont know if it got banged around to much or what....grrrrrrrr.

I had tradional Chinese accupunture. Started out for my sinuses but he help EVERYTHING....had 3 sessions. His name is Justin Burket and I think he has a web site. $100 a session.

BTW....hubby deleted your email so need it again.....another big grrrrrrrrr!!!!

OH...one thing I wanted to tell you. The fan in the bathroom doesnt work to well, so I took a small candle. (which I do alot when traveling due to stuffy hotel rooms, ect)

At Bed, Bath, and Beyond they have small travel candles in tins....Really used that.

Will write more...here or via email.....once I think of things....ENJOY!!!!

I was concerned that I would not like the big screen blaring all the time. That will keep me on the balcony more.

Oh, no... not the camera. That would be a sore subject! Thankfully, I don't have any sinus problems. Was this your first time for accumpuncture?

I've never seen the travel candles but I will look for them. Bed, Bath, and Beyond is my favorite store. Thanks for the tip!

I really appreciate all the information. Do you have another cruise already planned?

Archived