Any seen the Cloud since her mini Renovation?

avalon1025

My husband and I just returned (on June 20) from 10 days on the Cloud from London to Stockholm. We had a fabulous time. The staff and service were outstanding, as was the food. The ship itself looked a bit shabby. Old tvs in the cabin, alot of scuff marks on the furniture, things like that. The bed was very comfortable (I don't know if that was something that was changed). Didn't really care for the pillows, but that might just be me. That being said, none of this interfered with having a terrific time on the ship and really enjoying it. We actually booked another Silversea trip while on the ship. Hope this helps.

In checking the Passenger List, it says that the Cruise Director was Martin Blanar, and the Maitre d' was Gilbert Lanza. Sorry, it doesn't have the other position you asked about. All were terrific.

Hi,

Does your list have who was the Captain?

Thanks in advance, cc_double

Ditto, Sweetpea, on Captain Mino. Socially, he is the perfect host. Nautically, he gave us a smooth trip with an eye for giving us the best scenery. He stopped the ship once in front of a beautiful glacier so that we could enjoy the view during dinner.

Archived