Atlantis - Scuba

mistybaby

Have been searching the boards and the Atlantis website, but can't really find information on dives for certified divers for guests of the resort. The small info I did find seemed to indicate a shore dive. Where/when does this leave? Is full equipment available?

I've posted this on the scuba board, but no response so far.

Thanks.

Have been searching the boards and the Atlantis website, but can't really find information on dives for certified divers for guests of the resort. The small info I did find seemed to indicate a shore dive. Where/when does this leave? Is full equipment available?

Thanks.

Both Bahamas Divers and Stuart Cove have daily pick-up right from Atlantis. I believe that Stuart Cove even gives some courses and has a booth set-up right on property. I personally like Bahama Divers better due to their close proximity to the resort....right across the PI bridge, quick 5 minute ride....Stuart is a good 30-40 minute ride away in each direction......Stuart does have a very nice operation however.....both are excellent.

Thanks.

If you are a novice diver or just want a nice reef experience either stuart cove or bahama divers will do.

If you want more advance dives, walls, wrecks, sharks etc.. Stuart Cove is recommended.

www.stuartcove.com

www.bahamadivers.com

Archived