Club O2 registration is same time as dinner!

MomofBoyz

Whatever you decide will be fine. I just pulled the 3 day Sensation to see the times and it looks like you doc at noon and are there overnight. Honestly, there is nothing to do in Nassau at night with kids. Atlantis pools close at 5. It is beautiful at night and there is gambling there but you seem to be planning on dinner on the ship so you could go over there after dinner since the ship doesn't leave until morning. I have not seen any capers for your sailing either so I don't know what time the Captains reception is but I'm thinking you will want to be back for that.

We did not like the Flexible dining times on NCL because we are early diners but are doing it this time on the Sensation because I know if we go to Atlantis to swim (we are on the 4 day so we dock at 7 am) we might not be back and ready right in time for early dinner. We discovered the problem with the late seating and kids activities because we dined late to accommodate others traveling in our group last cruise.

Archived