yahoo!! blue wallet arrives

ambo25

Toady received the infamous blue wallet.DW and I have already looked thru it twice:D Only crisis to be resolved is what to take to wear for 17 days:eek::eek:. I can feel the odd fashion crisis occurring in the next 40 days!!!:D:eek:. Counting the days to sailaway!!!

Yeah, Getting that blue folder is the best feeling......Are you doing a happy dance :D

It sure is hard to know what clothes to take especially for a longer cruise, but hey who cares you are going on a cruise for 17 nights.... Wah Hoo!!!:eek:

How great is that to get that folder.

Sounds like maybe a clothes shopping trip is in order. :)

Or if you are like me check out the wardrobe and you may find things there you "forgot" you had and will be suitable.

Wish I had your dilemma:D

Congratulations on the blue folder arrival - we are also hanging out for our blue folder but we have a little while to wait yet.

Totally understand about the clothes issue - we ae going for 7 days - i have hubby's suitcase packed - after all it's not really t-shirt/shorts weather. My suitcase is another matter - it will get packed at the last minute as I see what fits and what goes with what - probably for the 20th time!!

Rach

What is in the blue wallet and how long before your cruise do you get it?

Picked it up from the T/A. Was 40 days until the August top end explorer, Now only 38 days but whos counting!!!!:D:D

Yeah, Getting that blue folder is the best feeling......Are you doing a happy dance :D

It sure is hard to know what clothes to take especially for a longer cruise, but hey who cares you are going on a cruise for 17 nights.... Wah Hoo!!!:eek:

Not so much of a happy dance but a psychotic one trying to do everything that needs to be done before we go cruising, relaxing, not caring about too much else. Sorry I should stop :):eek::D

Not so much of a happy dance but a psychotic one trying to do everything that needs to be done before we go cruising, relaxing, not caring about too much else. Sorry I should stop :):eek::D

Don't stop....it is exciting...:D:D:D

hi,

just been talking to our ta to confirm the booking that's ok but the tickets are not here when i called them today they said sorry we have not got them so they had to contact p&o to send replacements ones which would take a week and a half...that is slack....p&o said sorry we cant help you as it is though a t/a.we go in just over 3 weeks i think thats cutting it to fine,i think the agent said tickets should have been with them by 20th june...i will see next week,there excuse lost in the mail......thats is why i hate australia post they have lost so many of our parcels and letters.....

cheers matt

Archived