Beach Towel Question- can I just use my own?

Sunnflwr

I see on the website for Carnival that you will be charged 22 dollars if you do not return your beach towel to your room. I am not really worried that the adults would forget, but I do worry that the kids might. Can't I just pack a few beach towels from home for them to take instead? I don't really care if they lose my 4.99 beach towel from Wal-Mart or the gimme towel that we were given during one of my husband's conferences.:) I can buy quite a few inexpensive beach towels for 22 dollars.

I see on the website for Carnival that you will be charged 22 dollars if you do not return your beach towel to your room. I am not really worried that the adults would forget, but I do worry that the kids might. Can't I just pack a few beach towels from home for them to take instead? I don't really care if they lose my 4.99 beach towel from Wal-Mart or the gimme towel that we were given during one of my husband's conferences.:) I can buy quite a few inexpensive beach towels for 22 dollars.

Yes you can use your own.. we do:)

No problem! We actually carry some of the cheapy towels with us because they take up less room in the backpack and there is no worry of paying for losing it. Sometimes we will even leave them if we need more room in the luggage on the way home.

Happy cruising!

Archived