Carnival Dream Cove Balcony

nolaAlive

Thank you for the video clip, Jason. That answered a few questions. :) I still would really like to find out if the dividers between the balconies are removable. Again, thanks for the information!

I noticed the video said deck 1 when they are really deck 2, but...

The partitions do not open. The was what I was told when I booked and it is also what shows up on bookccl.

e.g.

2349 7A OSTW 185/45 = 230 sq ft

Beds: twin/king / rab: 0

View: window and cove balcony Balcony partition does not open

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

The partitions do not open. The was what I was told when I booked and it is also what shows up on bookccl.

e.g.

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Thanks for posting the specs..:)

e.g.

Thank you so much for the information :) Have a Happy 4th of July!

Oooooo, excellent observation. I'd not thought of that at all, and I bet you are correct.

See, that's why we pay you the big bucks. :)

(you did get that last check, right?)

nope...

or maybe they don't open for safety. i imagine a fire spreading at deck 2 is more dangerous than a fire on one of the upper decks.

Here's a pic of the Disney Navigator balcony (deck 6). We COULD see the ocean while we were sitting out on the balcony, but only at a distance.

Disney totally themes out these Navigator balconies by adding an antique nautical map on one wall, several nautical devices (compass, humidity gauge, etc) and built-in benches. It was cool!

CeleBrat

DSCF4917.jpg

Disney totally themes out these Navigator balconies by adding an antique nautical map on one wall, several nautical devices (compass, humidity gauge, etc) and built-in benches. It was cool!

I totally agree. That's what I'm usually issued when I do a DCL sailing, and I love those navigator balcony cabins. :)

I think the Cove Balconies are a great idea and being that close to the water will be cool. I love looking down and watching it rush by and have found myself with my nose pressed against the window in an OV checking it out. I was very excited to have one of the coveted extra large balconies on the Miracle but when I looked down I was looking at the top of a lifeboat. I realized how much I missed it.

Question about the height, deck to bottom cove opening, how low it appears. I see the railing above. Is that another smaller rail in between? or plexiglass? Has anyone noticed anything? It doesn't effect me but friends with younger children mentioned it.

Smiles!

Question about the height, deck to bottom cove opening, how low it appears. I see the railing above. Is that another smaller rail in between? or plexiglass? Has anyone noticed anything? It doesn't effect me but friends with younger children mentioned it.

Smiles!

I'm getting a yes on that.

cb.jpg

Archived