Well Done Princess UK Customer Relations!!

LegalEagle2012

........... is a statment I never thought I would make here- especially after the problems and difficulties that I had for six months after my initial first booking with Princess. This was concerning some confusion resulting from a brochure mis-print. This was finally sorted out and all is now well.

James at Princess UK has been fantastic in answering my growing list of questions and promptly and pleasantly has dealt with my cheeky request today. I noticed two Ice Cream Kreations cards on my Special Requests page on the Cruise Personalizer and when I called to ask what they were was told that they were a gift for my daughters following the mix-up wiht our cabins.

When I informed James that they are now, effectively, useless as there is no good ice cream to be purchased any more he happily said that he would email the ship to find out the current position and get back to me.

Today I had a call from James to inform me that I was correct and that the cards were of little use now but that Princess would be replacing them with two Soda Card Packages instead!! Considering they were a gift in the first place, I was pleasantly surprised at this.

Thanks Princess and let's hope that this great level of service continues aboard ship.

Karen

Great news! So glad that was sorted out. And I am sure your daughters will enjoy the unlimited fountain sodas even more than the ice cream.

Sometimes it amazes me that the passenger has to inform someone working for the cruise line about changes. What a communication gap they seem to have as they don't put the word out to the staff about these changes until long after the fact.

Sometimes it amazes me that the passenger has to inform someone working for the cruise line about changes. What a communication gap they seem to have as they don't put the word out to the staff about these changes until long after the fact.

And it's not just in the cruise industry:eek::mad:

Karen

Just a thought. Why not email James' head of department telling him of the outstanding service given to you. This will go on his HR file and may help him in his career path. I truly believe we should do our bit to reward people who go the extra mile for us.

........... is a statment I never thought I would make here- especially after the problems and difficulties that I had for six months after my initial first booking with Princess. This was concerning some confusion resulting from a brochure mis-print. This was finally sorted out and all is now well.

James at Princess UK has been fantastic in answering my growing list of questions and promptly and pleasantly has dealt with my cheeky request today. I noticed two Ice Cream Kreations cards on my Special Requests page on the Cruise Personalizer and when I called to ask what they were was told that they were a gift for my daughters following the mix-up wiht our cabins.

When I informed James that they are now, effectively, useless as there is no good ice cream to be purchased any more he happily said that he would email the ship to find out the current position and get back to me.

Today I had a call from James to inform me that I was correct and that the cards were of little use now but that Princess would be replacing them with two Soda Card Packages instead!! Considering they were a gift in the first place, I was pleasantly surprised at this.

Thanks Princess and let's hope that this great level of service continues aboard ship.

Karen

Excellent CS, even when it may cost the co. a bit is, in the end pound wise. :)

Archived