Advice regarding HMC Cabana Butler Package for 6 adults please?

KBC

Hello

DH and I generally book a cabana whilst at HMC and are considering upgrading our booking to include the Butler Package for the first time.

As there will be six of us on this visit, (another first) my query is mainly concerning the size of the table and seating arrangements for lunch.

Any information would be much appreciated.

Many thanks, Katie.

KK,

Yes, I know it is an extra $100 per head on top of the $270 for the Butler Package. I do think it is a little on the pricey side, that is why I wanted to be sure before I booked it. DH & I would be booking it as a surprise for our travel companions.

Many thanks, Katie.

KK,

Yes, I know it is an extra $100 per head on top of the $270 for the Butler Package. I do think it is a little on the pricey side, that is why I wanted to be sure before I booked it. DH & I would be booking it as a surprise for our travel companions.

Many thanks, Katie.

Opps -- we were posting at the same time.

That is a nice surprise.

I can't imagine any way to seat 6 people at the small square dining table in your cabana. And I don't see any way they could squeeze in a larger table. With the loungers, there is space for all 6 of you ... but I'd think dining would be uncomfortable.

We had seven people when we had the Butler cabana package the last time we were on HMC in January. They simply brought out another table and added more chairs, and we were all very comfortable. There was plenty of room for everyone. Enjoy your time on HMC.

We had seven people when we had the Butler cabana package the last time we were on HMC in January. They simply brought out another table and added more chairs, and we were all very comfortable. There was plenty of room for everyone. Enjoy your time on HMC.

Sage - Thank you, that is good to know. May I ask if you had one or two butlers looking after your party?

Many thanks, Katie.

Katie,

We had one Butler to take us to the island and help us to return to the ship. During lunch, we had two Butlers to make sure that everyone was servered promptly and had everything that we needed. It's a wonderful experience, and we hope that you enjoy it as much as we did.

Donna, they were wonderful. They brought a second table, put the two loungers out by the side of the cabana in the shade, and then brought in more chairs. We were very comfortable, and they could not have been more accomodating. There were suppose to be eight of us, but at the last minute, one in our party canceled, but there would have been plenty of room.

Archived