FOS Eastern Caribbean Compasses?

Pete- I do not think I got your email. Try again- or give your email & I will send. Sorry daniel dot james1 at comcast.net

Dinner was excellent- In a 1860 mansion turned into a resturant. The amazing thing it survived the "war of Northern agression" as the write up described. 20 yrs ago it was moved 100 miles from rural Georgia to Buckhead- elite part of Atlanta and put back together piece by piece.

There was a wedding downstairs & in garden area- we ate in the Veranda room overlooking the gardens and wedding.

Had Crab stuffed grouper with lobster mashed potatoes- yummm

I have emailed Compasses & menus to about 20 people but I know how anxious I was to see the daily activities. I have learned so much from CC postings.

The PC cam is down because of the shuttle launch tonite. I have been watching the ship leave the harbor for the past 4 weeks- missed it today.

Counting the days till 11/8. djay

Give me your email address & I will forward to you. I received from some nice person last week. 26 pages of reading. I forwarded to my office & printed on a better copy so I could read better.

FoS- 11/8 Counting the days- djay

Hi could you please send them to my e-mail address ftaylot3@sky.com

tjought I had them but thd wrong ones.

thanks

scotfi

Scott- tried twice & aborted each time-

Email me daniel dot james1 at comcast dot net & & will attach & reply- That is easiest for me.

Thanks, djay

Pete- I do not think I got your email. Try again- or give your email & I will send. Sorry daniel dot james1 at comcast.net

Dinner was excellent- In a 1860 mansion turned into a resturant. The amazing thing it survived the "war of Northern agression" as the write up described. 20 yrs ago it was moved 100 miles from rural Georgia to Buckhead- elite part of Atlanta and put back together piece by piece.

There was a wedding downstairs & in garden area- we ate in the Veranda room overlooking the gardens and wedding.

Had Crab stuffed grouper with lobster mashed potatoes- yummm

I have emailed Compasses & menus to about 20 people but I know how anxious I was to see the daily activities. I have learned so much from CC postings.

The PC cam is down because of the shuttle launch tonite. I have been watching the ship leave the harbor for the past 4 weeks- missed it today.

Counting the days till 11/8. djay

Good Evening DJay~

Your dinner sounded simply delicious - lobster mashed potatoes, who would have thought it......and all we had this evening was a pizza :(

Tried to watch the Freedom leave from port but cam was down and didn't think it was because of upcoming launch that didn't happen....watched sailaway of the Carnival on Ron Jon webcam but somehow missed the Freedom.........did happen to catch the Carnival Freedom leave from Port Everglades tho........we must have it really bad:).....watching other people leave on cruises..

Look forward to receiving Compasses tho.......should get us thru until January.........JELB48 at gmail dot com...

Thanks again and appreciated hearing about the 1860 mansion turned resturant...what was the name of it - sounds like a place to go for a special celebration......

We do not cruise until 11/8. Counting the days. I have not decided on excursions yet.

I have already paid final payment & prepaid $800 OnBoardCredit. Getting Bonus points for charges before July 20 so I wanted to get paid early.

I cannot yet see which excursions are offered that week. I am leary of using on-site excursions so will use ship offers even tho more $$$. I am afraid about having to worry about time to get back to ship. Let someone else worry about the time. Ship will not leave until all ship excursions are back onboard.

My DW says I am anal and too obsessed with planning this cruise. I have made a CRUISE REPORT where I have copied & pasted together from every source I can find. I have 30 pages of info & that does mot include the 20+ pages of Compasses. Schedules, ship plans, menus, Items not to forget, etccc

If I have all planned before that week- I will enjoy it more. That is why this CC Boards are so informative.

Thanks to you all, djay

Anyone wanting Eastern Compasses- Email me- daniel dot james1 at comcast dot net

That is best way & can just reply & attachment.

I will only be able to check & reply at night.

Thanks to everyone, djay

If your not sick of doing this could you forward compass and menu to me. Thx, how did you like the food in the MDR. I have been seeing a lot of bad reviews about the food. I have raved to all the newbies coming with us about how fabulous cruise food is, would hate to have to eat my words. Here is my e-mail address. townson@talkwireless.ca

Thanks

Sailing October 18, 2009

Give me your email address & I will forward to you. I received from some nice person last week. 26 pages of reading. I forwarded to my office & printed on a better copy so I could read better.

Hi Djay

I woud love to have a copy of the compasses. Could you please send to ftaylor3@sky.com Thanks in advance will be very much appreciated.

Enjoy your cruise we are B2B 6th and 13th Sept

Scotfi

• 2 weeks later...

could send me a copy to ncb106@yahoo.com

Hi Djay, I would appreciate the compasses and menus,as well. We are on FOS Nick cruise in about 2 weeks. I am starting to panic because I have very little info at this point.

I am sending you a direct email. Thank you so very much.

SP

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone could pass on the compasses and kids club info to me. My son will be 11 when we sail and very curious to see what kind of program they offer for his age group. Would be greatly appreciated. Happy Cruising!

My email is originalshygirl at cogeco dot ca

Archived