FOS Eastern Caribbean Compasses?

Hello!

Would anyone have available the Freedom compasses for the Eastern Carib. they could email me? We're looking at that itinerary and being able to see a compass would really help us compare to other prospect itineraries.

We'll have a bunch of kids ranging from 8 to 18, so if anyone would be able to mail the Adventure Ocean ones as well it would be greatly appreciated!

My email is akananook at me dot com.

Thanks in advance!

Give me your email address & I will forward to you. I received from some nice person last week. 26 pages of reading. I forwarded to my office & printed on a better copy so I could read better.

FoS- 11/8 Counting the days- djay

DJ or Ananook could you email me the compass for theEastern FOS as well at cthomasfl@hotmail.com - also by chance, do you know what the order of the menus were in the main dining room? We are trying to decide which night to go to Chops. Thank you Thank you to anyone that can help. Have a great day!

Give me your email address & I will forward to you. I received from some nice person last week. 26 pages of reading. I forwarded to my office & printed on a better copy so I could read better.

DJAY.... May I impose on you for copies for me ? Thanks for helping out... we leave on Sept 6th....

nekosdad@aol,com

I sent compasses to 4 emails- hope you got them. Cthomas- I sent another to you with menus from each day. Not sure where i got it.

My Trip planner book is now at 30 pages & I am still adding as I read tips from so many CC'ers.

Counting the days till 11/8. djay

djay,

I hate to ask, as I know this a bother. But, I would truly appreciate if you could forward these to me as well as the menus. I am trying to find out all I can. My Mom is traveling with us and I am looking for any info on wheelchair accessibility for venues and events. Thanks a whole bunch!

My email is gui888@me.com .

I have emailed to all who asked so far- which is my pleasure. I have gleened so much info from all other CC readers.

Anyone wanting the Eastern Compasses & Daily menus-

Email me & I will attach & send back-

daniel dot james1 at comcast dot net

It's my DW's birthday & we are about to leave - going to a fancy resturant- the kind you gotta pay someone else to park your car.

I will send to all as requested. Happy Reading, djay

I would really appreciate your emailing me the FOS eastern compasses -- we do that itineray in January. sherriz366 at aol dot com. (written out to avoid spammers) Thanks!!!

I would very much appreciate copies of the FOS Eastern Compasses. Kids compasses are not needed:

happycruise16 at gmail dot com

Thanks so much. You are very kind to share these with all of us.

Susan

djay you are one popular person with your so very kind offer to email the FOS Eastern Compasses......if you find some spare time would you mind sending us a set as well......DH and I (our 4 RCCL cruise) along with my two sisters (their first cruises) are sailing 1/31/10 on her.........JELB 48 at gmail dot com......thank you so very much in advance...........

Archived