Camp Carnival Question

Is there a schedule anywhere that shows the activities and times of those activities for Camp Carnival? Is it the same for all ships or does it vary? Just trying to get a general feel for hours we might be able to utilize camp carnival and what type of activities my toddlers can expect. Everything I read seems very vague about the program.

Go to the Special Interest board, family Cruises and look for posts/replies by cruisinmama06. In her signature are links to all kinds of kids club stuff, including capers for Camp Carnival. It is my understanding that the schedules are pretty standard across the fleet. EM

Google Camp Carnival Capers online and you will see lots of stuff people have posted online.

Basically, Camp Carnival is open every day from about 8 am-10 pm free of charge, with a new activity beginning every 30 min-1 hr. Always something going on. After 10 pm, there is a $6/hr babysitting fee and if you are out late and want them to bring the child back to you they will, just give them a time.

We have done 4 different Carnival ships and they each seem to have the same kind of activities.

In my opinion, Camp Carnival kids have the best activities on the ship!!

Archived