ROME-"Driver in Rome" excursions

wack001

Folks;

Just read a wonderful recommend about "Driver in Rome" who do excursions for cruise ship passengers, anyone have an email for them or a website, my search have come up with so many with that name.

thanks

bob

Folks;

Just read a wonderful recommend about "Driver in Rome" who do excursions for cruise ship passengers, anyone have an email for them or a website, my search have come up with so many with that name.

thanks

bob

We have used ROMECABS. (romecabs@yahoo.com). The contact there is

Stefano Costantini. Our driver was Vincenzo. We had a great day with them in Rome. They will taylor a tour to meet your interests. I highly recommend them.

Driver in Rome is wonderful! I've used and recommended them for years. They were the first "in Rome" company going back many years, but have kept things a bit smaller than the other companies which have grown by leaps and bounds. Not that smaller is necessarily better, just smaller :) Still, they have a number of drivers and different options.

They handled several personal tours for me, and for others I recommended, and never a moment of complaint. Always on time, wonderful with information, adjusting on the fly when something struck our fancy, and couldn't imagine better.

Web site is http://www.driverinrome.com, email is info@driverinrome.com, likely you will be communicating with Daniele or his lovely wife.

We have used ROMECABS. (romecabs@yahoo.com). The contact there is

Stefano Costantini. Our driver was Vincenzo. We had a great day with them in Rome. They will taylor a tour to meet your interests. I highly recommend them.

We used RomeCabs last month and had Maurizio. He was a fun guy, and got us to every spot we wanted to see.......if you can say Rome can be seen in one day.

I have to complement them also on the EXCELLENT guide we had at the Vatican. Felice was patient with our group, explaining the Catholic customs to those not of the faith, but he also is an art scholar and really knew his way around the Vatican museums. He was my favorite guide of the 5 tours we took through small group, off the ship bookings.

Another enthusiastic recommendation for Daniele & Remo at Driver In Rome. They were wonderful about staying in constant e-mail contact prior to arrival. They customized our tours in Rome & Florence to our specifications. Can't wait to get back there.

Archived