Sensation - A couple questions

cruiserdenny

I haven't cruised the Sensation, but am aware it has been redone. We have one of the balconies midship on the Empress deck that protrudes out. Any comments on that category? It appears to be just below the dining room. Also, is WiFi available in-room and if so, how good and how expensive is it? Thank you for any information you can share.

All of the new 98 balconies were added to the outside hull of the ship, all the balconies protude out. Im assuming you have one of these.

WIFI is usually pretty limited, unless you are near a hotspot, but I could be wrong. I think its about 55 cents a minute by the minute or you can buy a package and sometimes get some free minutes. Its like slow dial up, so that makes it extra expensive. To me you are better off at a internet cafe in port with high speed connections and much cheaper rates, of $1 to $6 per hour.

I'll just tack onto this thread with my own Carnival Sensation question, and thanks in advance for any answer :) . . .

I've done that ship several times prior to the drydock upgrades, but haven't been aboard since. Was wondering if the in-room TVs now have the interactive menu or not (for checking onboard accounts, etc.). I personally find that quite convenient on those ships equipped with it.

Archived