Ship comparrison

sparky9016

Planning on taking the family on a cruise in April 2010. It's looking like a choice between Carnival's Liberty, Valor, and Glory... mostly for cost concerns. There are three of us, including my 14 yr old daughter. If there's anyone out there who has cruised all of these ships, and has any comments on which might be better or worse than another... mainly keeping the "teen" factor in mind, I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks!

All three are sister ships. The Glory is the oldest and I don't think she gets the pool side big screen for movies until her next dry dock. Beyond that the three ships really only differ by decor. They will all have similar teen programs etc. You will probably be best using itinerary differences and airfare/connections differences to decide between them.

All three are sister ships. The Glory is the oldest and I don't think she gets the pool side big screen for movies until her next dry dock. Beyond that the three ships really only differ by decor. They will all have similar teen programs etc. You will probably be best using itinerary differences and airfare/connections differences to decide between them.

Glory's going into drydock at the beginning of the year (the end of January, I believe) so she should be in especially good shape in April. Last I heard, she was due to get her movie screen during that drydock too.

Sailed the Valor with oldest grandson last year. Taking him (15) and his younger brother(12) on Glory during their Spring Break in 2010, April 4-11.

My understanding is the ships are pretty much identical other than decor.

Archived