Where do you get fair codes?

I have been searching the threads but haven't found the answer to my question. When booking a cruise I see they ask for fare codes, which I assume gives you a better deal. How do you get these codes? Are they posted somewhere?

Thanks,

Ellen

Generally the fare codes get filled-in automatically (you can see on the right-hand column) as you go thru the booking process, if you're booking from a link, like pack-and-Go, Early Saver, Cash-back, etc.

If you look for your cruise using the Quick Search Box on the Home page, you can select Past Guest, 55+ and your state Residency (as they apply to you) and wehn you find your cruise, these rates will be displayed below FunSelect, Fun Saver (and Early Saver) IF they are currently offered and if you click on those rate lines those fare codes will be automatically inserted.

ken

Here are some that I have.

DP3 = Past Guest

PSE = Senior 55+

PM2 = Military

PGO = Interline/Airline employee

P44 = 3/4/(5) passenger rate

P45 = 3/4/(5) special passenger rate, usually attached to the above

P1S + One Day Sales

MMM = also Military (can't use these on carnival.com - Carnival doesn't display Military)

PPB Early Booking Code

PR1=Resident Rate

BCA=Best Cabin Available

PNS= Super Saver Rate

PHL= Holiday Discount Rate

Fare codes dont really help you any more, they used to. If you click on advanced search on Carnival you will pull up any codes or fare that work except for military which never had a code you could use. Just put if you are over 55 and where you live and if you are a past guest, check that box.

You can also try clicking on specials.

Archived