Computer Dummy needs help

skiorcruise

I am trying to find my statement on-line to confirm an OBC. Where is it? I can find my completed Fun Pass and numerous oppertunities to sign up for shore excursions, but no luck finding the bill, account statement, sign & sail account or any other such item. I know it's right there in front of me, but obviously my "confuser" has won again. Help!

Thanks in advance.

Dave

Did you book through a TA, a PVP or online?

If it was a TA you'll have to contact him or her for that information!!

Otherwise, you can find it under 'My Cruise' and on the left hand side, at the bottom of the column 'Manage Bookings'

:)

OK, found it. Thanks again, Mach. And less than 15 minutes after I first posted the question.

Of course, the OBC for the price drop has not shown up. Time to e-mail my (new) PVP again. Last one got promoted, probably because of the number of cruises my family booked through her. (: or is it :) I get so confused.

The new one doesn't seem to get the message that we are a fairly good and steady customer.

Dave

Today was the first time I realized the OBC was listed under manage bookings, it was listed as booking charge/credit. However if a cruise is paid in full (regardless of using a TA or Carnival) there is a detailed page I believe the last one before your luggage tag. That will show cruise price paid, prepaid gratuity (if you paid this) and it will also show any OBC that you would have. It will also show any vacation protection, fuel supplement, air supplement, etc this is on page 6 on the right hand side it shows Guest Cruise Ticket Contract Acknowledgement. Shows what is booked, sailing date, booking number, stateroom ship as well as a break down of all charges.

Archived