Questions about Group Cruise

omgletmeon

My extended family and I just booked a group cruise and the prices we were given combined with OBC makes the cruise cost us the same as the Early Saver Rates but with the benefit of being refundable. So we are EXCITED!!!!

The question I have is this: What is the policy on CC as far as me extending an invite through the message boards to anyone who would like to join in on this group pricing? I know I can not state the agency name or the TA name but can I offer the info and invite anyone who wishes to take advantage of this?

I know that alot of us Floridians like to take short cruises as often as we can and it really is a good price and it never hurts to have more cabins booked in case someone drops out!!

Thanks

Kelly

Unless it is a official group cruise thru the TA that CC uses, you can't mention it in any form. Dont know where this rule is specifically, but unless you want to form a CC cruise you cant give out prices or try to get people to join your group cruise. It must only be a CC official cruise on this page (and even official CC group cruises cant mention prices up here).

Archived