Paradise ship ? 1st timer

twinklen01

We are going on the paradise ship. DD(10) was asking about the shows. Are any of the shows kid friendly?? Is there a movie theather on ship?

We will do tea time

anything else we can do with dd(10) besides kids club?

what are some activities 10 years old do in the kids club?

where can i loop up a capers for paradise ship to get an idea of stuff to do or expect.

This is our 1st cruise and we are excited. I'm trying to get a list going of activities and must do things on ship.

thanks in advance.

Almost all of the shows are family-friendly....if they are for "adults", it will be noted.

You should go to the Carnival Boards---I'm sure someone there has copies of Capers...they aren't identical for every sailing, but it will give you an idea of what to expect.

my family went in Mid June. I am 18, my brother is 8.

We are going on the paradise ship. DD(10) was asking about the shows. Are any of the shows kid friendly?? Is there a movie theather on ship?

There were NO movie theaters but there were movies playing in our room tv. The shows were pretty much family friendly, there is an adult comedy show but it will be clearly posted in the capers when that is.

We will do tea time

anything else we can do with dd(10) besides kids club? the pool, mini golf, explore! and eat :D shows were fun to watch for the whole family. we mainly explored the ship and shows etc.

My brother (8) and his friend (9) went to the kids club. he said it was a little boring at times.They said that sometimes there are younger kids there. But there are arts & crafts, toys(?), and movies. The boys liked to play video games and airhockey when they were able to get a turn. They said "sometimes its fun.. but sometimes its boring"

where can i loop up a capers for paradise ship to get an idea of stuff to do or expect.

http://www.cruiseclues.com/shipstips/paradise.htm

i found this website, but im not sure which one is correct (there are lots of links)

HOPE IT HELPS!

This is our 1st cruise and we are excited. I'm trying to get a list going of activities and must do things on ship.

thanks in advance.

We will do tea time

anything else we can do with dd(10) besides kids club?

thanks in advance.

As for the kids program, head over to the “family” section of CC and check out Cruisinmama’s link as she has copies of many ship board kids programs.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

You should also go over to the roll call section to check in with other CC members that are sailing with you on your cruise day. Maybe someone will be sailing with their kids as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=346

By time you sail, it might be a bit too cold to swim at the pool area, but she can hang out in that area as there’s always kids there.

It’s been several years since I was last on the Paradise, but I don’t recall them having a dedicated theatre. But it’s a short cruise, by time you board and get oriented, go to 2 ports of call, you have only 1 sea day before you are done. So unless you are a really big movie buff, I wouldn’t care to watch a movie on a short cruise when there are other activities out there.

As for the kids program, head over to the “family” section of CC and check out Cruisinmama’s link as she has copies of many ship board kids programs.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

You should also go over to the roll call section to check in with other CC members that are sailing with you on your cruise day. Maybe someone will be sailing with their kids as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=346

By time you sail, it might be a bit too cold to swim at the pool area, but she can hang out in that area as there’s always kids there.

It’s been several years since I was last on the Paradise, but I don’t recall them having a dedicated theatre. But it’s a short cruise, by time you board and get oriented, go to 2 ports of call, you have only 1 sea day before you are done. So unless you are a really big movie buff, I wouldn’t care to watch a movie on a short cruise when there are other activities out there.

thanks for the info and the links

Archived