Has anyone used Sav-On Tours for Oahu?

stevecw

They have some really good discounted ticket prices on thier web site for Oahu activities. I could only find one review for them - which was very positive. Anyone use them before?

They have some really good discounted ticket prices on thier web site for Oahu activities. I could only find one review for them - which was very positive. Anyone use them before?

I haven't used them, but I am using fun-hawaii.com, which has some great reviews and great prices, they get back to you within a few hours after you submit your booking. Some have reviewed it on here in the past as well. They have activities for all the Islands Hawaii

For both you the above posts I did a search and there is a little more info around for funhawaii.com than the other.

As for "saveontours" I would persoanlly be a little uncomfortable with a) lack of travel info on the company and b) they only show a po box for an addy.

Persoanlly I would stick to reputable companies like "Roberts" for Hawaii as there is a ton of info around on them and on their individual tours.

I say this because we saved 40% over ship prices in 2008 using Roberts and I'm happy with that rather than sticking my neck out for other companies with little info to save a few more bucks.

Remember its your responsibilty to catch up with the ship not the other way around.JMO

We did a land vacation to Oahu, this past week.

We used Blue sky tours, which is a subsidary of Roberts of Hawaii. (somehow, don't know the relationship) but all our tours thru blue sky, were bused by Roberts.

Yea, we may have paid a couple bucks more.

But, when we went to Pearl Harbor, the bus picked us up at the Hyatt, and only made one other stop at the Pacific Beach.

When we booked, Germaines luau, we were the only stop.

They were very prompt.

And in fact, one of the people on the Luau, missed the bus the previous day, and they called and they were immediately given the next day with no fee.

They were very grateful for this type of business.

Safe travels.

My wife and I used Sav-On Tours last June. We were very happy with the prices and service. The agent who assisted us was very helpful and had all of our documents at our hotel with in the hour including maps and directions.

The highlight of our vacation was the Ko Olina Ocean trip where we went snorkeling with a pod of 20 - 30 spinner dolphins!

We also booked Parasailing and Paradise Cove Luau, we estimated we saved about $90.00 for the three trips.

Archived