The time has come...lol

chief101

Later today I am booking a cruise for myself and 6 family members (mine and wifes). The age range is from 2 years to 57. We are taking the Sky in mid October to coincide with planned activities at Disney. Any last minute suggestions?(promos, discounts, ANYTHING) I have never cruised NCL before, only Carnival. I like no surprises. ~ Thanks in advance!!

It is a different experience than Carnival...I think better.

The only suggestion I can think of is that NCL gives discounts to union members. If you are a member, ask for that price. You'll have to fax a copy of your union card and present it at the pier. Only good for cabin that has a union member in it.

Later today I am booking a cruise for myself and 6 family members (mine and wifes). The age range is from 2 years to 57. We are taking the Sky in mid October to coincide with planned activities at Disney. Any last minute suggestions?(promos, discounts, ANYTHING) I have never cruised NCL before, only Carnival. I like no surprises. ~ Thanks in advance!!

I think the Pepsi promotion is ongoing. It gets each of you a "soda card" for unlimited fountain soda while onboard. Promo code is PGPOP.

Be careful with the Pepsi promo. At certain cabin levels it actually increases the rate for the cabin. I booked an inside cabin the other day for my kids and mentioned the promo. It raised the cost of the room by $100. I declined the offer - no way they'll drink $100 of Pepsi.

Enjoy the planning of your trip. I'm sure you and your family will have a blast.

Archived