Cruise Docs??

Leaving today on the Explorer and just realized that we never got a "Cruise Doc" packet - I have the set sail pass printed - did RCCL do away with the packet if you use the set sail pass?

Seems last time I had both but I really don't recall.

And here is a pic I took of the Jewel of the Seas from the deck of the Enchantment last year

3773224947_3957678935_b.jpg

They don't seem to send out hard-copy cruise dox anymore. I book directly with Royal Caribbean and they sent me my documents electronically.

But you don't need them. They're more informational than anything and are most helpful for new cruisers.

Enjoy your cruise!!

They don't seem to send out hard-copy cruise dox anymore. I book directly with Royal Caribbean and they sent me my documents electronically.

But you don't need them. They're more informational than anything and are most helpful for new cruisers.

Enjoy your cruise!!

Thanks Jamie - I just couldn't remember - my major concern was the luggage tags

Actually they do send hard copy docs you just have to request them. Our TA does our bookings and we had hard copy docs for our cruise last week. But, they do have plenty of tags available at the pier. We were asked a couple of times as we arrived in Baltimore if we needed tags so I'm assuming there are plenty of people who don't have them when they arrive. What I found funny was that the woman who checked us in was so happy that I had filled out everything on line properly. Apparently, from what she says, a lot of people don't do it right or at all.;)

Archived