Baltimore Disembarkation

ru_thespian

While it is sad to talk about the end of my cruise :(, I have a Baltimore disembarkation question.

Were there taxis available at the port?

I live very close to the terminal and plan to take a taxi home. Should I call for one or were they lined up waiting for passengers?

Thanks!

I sail a day or so after you get back, so you'll already know the answer before I can give first hand info, but I can't imagine Baltimore being different than the other ports I have sailed from, which had plenty of taxis waiting.

We've seen plenty of cabs as well.

We've also left our car there on several cruises. The only time we've had it visibly looked at (mirrors looking underneath the car) was the year we were on a cruise over a 9/11 anniversary and I assume they were taking extra precautions because of this.

Usually plenty of cabs. I know security is tighter if a new ship is in town and the governor is there. When the Pride came to Baltimore the first time, people were saying that it was a nightmare to get in. All of these politicians were there for a ceremony, but normally it's pretty easy to get in and out.

Archived