Secret Harbour

rick_1955

Will a taxi take you right to Secret Harbour or will you have to walk? Is there snorkelling equipment for rent there? Do you have to tell the taxi to come back and pick you up or can you phone for one from the resort?

Thanks for all your help.

Hi rick_1955,

Haven't been to Secret Harbor yet, but have a friend who actually OWNS one of the units. Definitely you take a taxi from port to parking lot, then walk down to the beach. You can call from the front desk to get a cab back if you don't want to arrange in advance.

I traded e-mails with the dive shop there a few weeks ago - you can rent a full set of snorkel gear for $15 per person, for the day. Just walk up to the dive shack when you get there. I believe that's also where you rent the chairs if you want them.

We plan to do exactly these things when we are there in four weeks. Will try to post a short review when we return.

We have been to Secret Harbour. Taxi I seem to remember as $10 each way. We arranged for ours to pick us up at a predetermined time. He arrived back as scheduled. It's a small beach with a sandy bottom and very calm water. Not as clear blue the day we were there but that was probably due to the heavy rains we had when the ship first arrived. They also rent chairs and umbrellas. There is a little bar with pretty good drinks too. Here is a couple of pics from our day there.

3789943388_902357be83.jpg

3789131541_2b793b8fb9.jpg

3789131751_64fb713fe6.jpg

Archived