Pacific Dawn Pilliow Concierge

sunbaker

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experience with Pillow Concierge on pacific Dawn???

I am deciding whether to take my trusty pillow with me or not, but since we are in a mini suite, and it says we have a pillow concierge, I am thinking taking my own pillow might not be necessary.

Any thoughts...?

Well, we will be in a mini-suite next year on the Pacific Dawn. Looking forward to seeing what all the hoo-haa is about the pillow concierge.

Probably a guy with a trolley and a few different thicknesses of pillows. LOL!

However, having said that they are apparently all different types, feather included which is just as well because that is what I use. My feather pillow is firm, so they had better have firm ones or I will be very disappointed.

It sounds very sophisticated though, doesn't it?

Just curious what the Pacific Dawn was before she came to Australia. I think I read somewhere that she was a Princess ship. Is this correct?

Yep, she was a Princess ship, she was the Regal Princess before she became the Pacific Dawn.

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has experience with Pillow Concierge on pacific Dawn???

I am deciding whether to take my trusty pillow with me or not, but since we are in a mini suite, and it says we have a pillow concierge, I am thinking taking my own pillow might not be necessary.

Any thoughts...?

if you realy like your trusty pillow i would take it, you have spent a lot of money on your cruise why up set your holls with a bad pillow, so i would take your own pilow.

That is what I was wondering LuckiePuris,

I might actually ring Pand O today and ask them.

In hotels I have stayed in a pillow concierge is where you get a menu of different pillow styles which you can ring and order.

One of the inclusions in a mini suite is a pillow concierge, so I am assuming it is the same thing. I hope they have chiropractic pillows like my one, cos I really don't want to lug it along with all my luggage.

I have already overpacked as it is...I know... I should take half out..but which items??? ahhhhh!! Who would have thought packing could be so stressful. That is why I am probably taking it all - to eliminate the stress!! LOL

I had one pillow I did not like it was to skinny so I swaped it with a room mate then they slept on it and then they asked the room stuart for another one.

If you dont like your pillow ask for another one or take your own from home if you have the room in your luggage.

That is what I was wondering LuckiePuris,

I might actually ring Pand O today and ask them.

In hotels I have stayed in a pillow concierge is where you get a menu of different pillow styles which you can ring and order.

One of the inclusions in a mini suite is a pillow concierge, so I am assuming it is the same thing. I hope they have chiropractic pillows like my one, cos I really don't want to lug it along with all my luggage.

I have already overpacked as it is...I know... I should take half out..but which items??? ahhhhh!! Who would have thought packing could be so stressful. That is why I am probably taking it all - to eliminate the stress!! LOL

Sounds like we both have the same packing dilemmas!!

I usually overpack, and only use half of the clothes and shoes I take.

Am interested to hear what P&O say about the pillow concierge if you speak to them about it :)

Yes I did ring them yesterday and they said the pillow concierge is where you can choose the style of pillow you want: soft, hard, high, low, feather, synthetic etc. You can request what you want from your cabin steward and you can change each night if you don't like the one you had.

I asked if they have chiropractic pillows but she didn't know (I was expecting that) and said I could still bring my own if I want.

But it is not looking like I will have enough room in my suitcase so I might take pot luck with the cabin pillows and hope the steward can find me one I like. well, that is my decision today but that might change in the 10 days before we cruise!!! LOL

Yes I did ring them yesterday and they said the pillow concierge is where you can choose the style of pillow you want: soft, hard, high, low, feather, synthetic etc. You can request what you want from your cabin steward and you can change each night if you don't like the one you had.

I asked if they have chiropractic pillows but she didn't know (I was expecting that) and said I could still bring my own if I want.

But it is not looking like I will have enough room in my suitcase so I might take pot luck with the cabin pillows and hope the steward can find me one I like. well, that is my decision today but that might change in the 10 days before we cruise!!! LOL

Thanks for the info :)

Wow not long now until your cruise!! Your first cruise is always something special. Look forward to hearing about it when you come back :)

Archived