How many traveling solo...

BlueC5Kitten

What's your preference for savings?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. What's your preference for savings?

• Inside
    • Ocean View
    • Balcony
    • Suite
    • Other, explain below, please!

Actually, from the pictures, the inside cabins don't look so bad. Somehow I would have to figure out how to get my fan onboard, as I like a little noise (other than the tail end of my snoring, that is). I wonder if they all have that sofa?

How much luggage do you plan to take?

I have an inside cabin (SO far anyway...a girl can always hope!) I have stayed in an inside cabin on the Amsterdam before and they are really quite nice. They all have the couch and little seating area. There is lots of storage. There was plenty of room for 2 people.....so should seem huge for one.

I do not yet know how much luggage I am going to take.....but I just drive to the cruiseport in Seattle so I don't have to worry about that. I only have to worry about getting it home from LA.....and the airline I booked only charges $15 per bag up to 9 bags! So not a real worry.

I have a list and have begun to lay things out....going to get real serious about that next week. I figure I might as well take whatever I think I might need.

If you are serious you should start reading the roll call. It has been pretty active and is full of information.

I took a chance here............I didn't get insurance. At the time they wanted over $1500 for the insurance and I was having trouble justifying spending this money as it was.

I talked to my medical insurance company just the other day and I am covered out of the country and on a cruise ship.....and they would fly me to the nearest country with appropriate services. So cancellation is basically what I don't have.

I MAY do it differently if I go again.....and I may not. I am on a learning curve here.

• 4 months later...

Archived