Carnival Website has issues

deannasch

Because I am anal and want to see how many rooms there are left for our particular sailing, I go into the Carnival website quite often. For our particular sailing, 9 out of 10 times, there are no prices or availability to search. You get an error such as the particular dates you have picked are not available at this time. Wonder if this is hampering their sales? I then am forced to use priceline to view the available cabins. I have tried going into other dale dates for the same intinerary and get the same thing. We are going on the Freedom, 6-day out of Ft Lauderdale, on September 20th.

Because I am anal and want to see how many rooms there are left for our particular sailing, I go into the Carnival website quite often. For our particular sailing, 9 out of 10 times, there are no prices or availability to search. You get an error such as the particular dates you have picked are not available at this time. Wonder if this is hampering their sales? I then am forced to use priceline to view the available cabins. I have tried going into other dale dates for the same intinerary and get the same thing. We are going on the Freedom, 6-day out of Ft Lauderdale, on September 20th.

I have no trouble seeing that our sailing has 1 suite left, 1 balcony left, several oceanview and several insides left. There are no fun saver rates available on our sailing so it is not possible to view these. If you are trying to click on the guarantees instead of the priced cabins, you may not be able to see anything because of this.

I have no trouble seeing that our sailing has 1 suite left, 1 balcony left, several oceanview and several insides left. There are no fun saver rates available on our sailing so it is not possible to view these. If you are trying to click on the guarantees instead of the priced cabins, you may not be able to see anything because of this.

You can't see anything, no prices or anything. Anyone wanting to search what the prices are for this particular sailing wouldn't be able to find out. But as the other person pointed out, maybe it is because I am signed in. I will try signing out and see if that helps.

What browser are you using? Since I switched to Firefox 3.5 (the latest and greatest) I find the Carnival website works better. Prior to making this change, I sometimes had to use the hateful Internet Explorer 6.0 (I am still using Win2K, so newer iterations of IE will not function).

Doc

This is happening to me too. I had no trouble until I booked my cruise, but once I was booked I couldn't look at the prices for my cruise, or any other cruises for that matter. I have to log out completely before it will let me check prices.

Patty

Archived