The Dark Side?

JD75

First, I'd have to know where you read that to put it in context. As it is, it could have several meanings. I think most people on here are thrilled to be cruising and try to pass on their enthusiasm, so I question the source.

I thought this was a thread for wrong bettors in craps. O well. Looks like I showed up at the wrong party. LOL!

Dennis, you seem angry....did it hurt that much to be ejected from a survivor game? :p

Like I said it's just a bunch of cliques talking about everything except cruiseing.....I learned real quick which ones were the a****oles....Dennis

I think it totally depends on what a person wants from a cruise board. Yes, CC and the bigger "mega" boards have tons of information for newbie cruisers and are excellent sources of information for planning a cruise if you don't have much cruise experience. :)

But the smaller, more intimate boards have more of a "community" feel where folks get to know each other and sometimes, longtime friendships are made.

I think you'll find that on the smaller boards that you have more experienced cruisers that already know the in's-n-out's of cruising. You won't find many threads on chair hogs/tipping/jeans in the dining room & diapers in the pool. On the smaller boards, you will find a lot more of the non-cruising topics allowed where the posters can chat about everyday life and not just having to talk about cruising all the time. I guess I'd say they are a bit more "relaxed".

That's why it's so nice to have so many choices about what kind of cruise board you want to belong to. Some people like the more informal, friendly feel of a smaller board where you can talk about various topics, and others like the bigger boards where only cruise topics are encouraged.

There are plenty out there to choose from and there's one that's right for everybody! :)

Hello Cat nice to see you over here..............Dennis

Like I said it's just a bunch of cliques talking about everything except cruiseing.....I learned real quick which ones were the a****oles....Dennis

Not sure of what "cliques" you refer to...was it the Survivor game clique you were a member of for over a year? :rolleyes:

Archived