Starbucks type coffee Westerdam

YeaYeaYea

The specialty coffees from the Explorations Cafe ARE Starbucks.

They use Torrefazione Italiano coffe from Seattle's Best Coffee Co., which is a division of Starbucks. The coffe is roasted in the same roasters by the same people as all other Starbucks coffees.

The specialty coffees from the Explorations Cafe ARE Starbucks.

They use Torrefazione Italiano coffe from Seattle's Best Coffee Co., which is a division of Starbucks. The coffe is roasted in the same roasters by the same people as all other Starbucks coffees.

No wonder I like them so much. I guess the ones that I thought were better were a result of atmosphere in which I was privileged to drink them. :)

No wonder I like them so much. I guess the ones that I thought were better were a result of atmosphere in which I was privileged to drink them. :)

That, and it could be that the Barristas on board take greater care as they are not as rushed to "push out product" as those in a retail shop!

I became very fond of the specialty coffee beverages from the Explorations Cafe...plus you get a free pastry with your coffee. :D

Coffee drink + pastry + Crow's Nest lounger = Bliss :)

I'm still hoping one of them will figure out how to make an iced coffee.

They insist on brewing hot coffee and dropping ice cube after ice cube after ice cube into it. It's disgusting by the time they get it chilled.

I have tried to explain about brewing and chilling but have never been successful. :D

J'Adore Iced Coffee!

(Decaf Iced Mocha, Please)

Always enjoy reading your posts, now I know why. ;)

Can never understand that in a country that drinks so much coffee and proportionately so much less hot tea; why, oh why, is Iced Tea everywhere and Iced Coffee virtually unheard of ? :confused: :confused:

r.

PS:: Truly envious of your "Sailed" list (I should have started younger) :rolleyes:

As far as I know, iced coffee was originally regional in the Northeast, possibly only New England. Coffee ice cream was definitely that way before large chains such as Baskin Robbins spread it coast to coast.

Archived