nachi cocom -cozumel anyone been lately?

poblead

We went in April. The restrooms are clean, it was not crowded, we had lounge chairs and umbrella's for all of us, and the service was very good. The food is really good and plentiful. I have also gone to Paradise beach in the past and it is much more busy, but also nice. I know April may not be as recent as you are hoping for, but I thought I would answer you anyway. I didn't mention there is a nice swimming pool and jacuzzi for you to use also.

I was there just this past week on August 4th. All was good as always and the only thing different I noticed was instead of serving sodas in cans they serve it from 2 liter bottles. Pool was great, hot tub and ocean too! Weather was beautiful! Food was delicious as always as well. Ahhhhhh wish I was back there.....................

My bf and I just got back from a Western Caribbean cruise (RC Enchantment of the Seas), and were at Nachi on Wednesday. It was by far the best day of the cruise!

Could not have been more than 30 people there that day - it felt secluded, and was beautiful, quiet, and relaxing. Snorkeling, parasailing etc. were available but we were content to spend the whole day just laying on the beach and playing in the water.

Food was wonderful, particularly the seafood ceviche and grilled shrimp. Guacamole was also great with a little salt and pepper. Service was good as well.

Definitely a steal at the price they charge - we can't wait to go back!

Can you just go to Nachi Cochum and pay at the entrance without any pre booking?

No you can't. You must make a reservation through the channels listed above. You'll receive a confirmation similar to this:

PLEASE PRINT THIS CONFIRMATION. CONFIRMATION MUST BE PRESENTED TO OPERATOR AT TIME OF EXCURSION

Thank you for your reservation with our Cozumel Beach Break Excursion at Nachi Cocom. Due to port regulations in Cozumel, we cannot include transportation from your port. Upon your arrival to your port, make your way to the taxi stand located at the entrance of your terminal. Have the taxi take you to the Nachi Cocom Beach Club, located approximately 10 miles from town. (Approximately 15 minutes) The cost of the taxi is approximately $15.00usd for up to 4 people. If by chance the gates are closed, do not worry as this is a private club. Please open the gate and enter. Please note there will always be taxis available on site at the club for your return to your cruise ship pier.

Upon your arrival, please check in with the cashier by the bar and present this letter of confirmation. Here you will pay the balance of your excursion in cash or travelers checks. Your all inclusive beach break is rain or shine and includes unlimited domestic and international liquors, beer, sodas, and bottled water. Your lunch is a three course selection from our menu. (Some Restrictions apply)

Be sure to bring towels from the ship, sun screen, hats, sunglasses, and a camera to capture some fun shots of your day.

Reservation Name: XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ship Name: Carnival Pride

Reservation Date: April 23rd 2009

Hours of Beach Club Excursion: 9:00am-5:00pm ** Local Time in Cozumel**. Please note there may be a time difference between your ship time local time. Our club hours are set in local time in Cozumel. Please adjust your timing accordingly.

Total Cost:

2 Adults $98.00

0 Ages 12 to 17 $0.00

2 Ages 4-11 $24.00

0 Under 4 FREE FREE

0 Total: $122.00

** Deposit: $34.00

Total due at time of Excursion: $88.00

Cash or Traveler Check Only, No Credit Cards Please

In the unlikely event your ship cannot make port due to weather or another unforeseen circumstance, your deposit will be refunded. In such cases, please contact us directly by responding to this confirmation and advising of your refund request.

PLEASE NOTE THAT NO SHOWS AND LAST MINUTE CANCELLATIONS WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL BALANCE PER THE TERMS OF YOUR RESERVATION. Please contact reservations@cozumelcruiseexcursions.com immediately should your ship change port arrival dates or times, or if you require any last minute assistance prior to your arrival into Cozumel. Every ship has an internet room and in the event of illness or ship delays or any unforeseen situation that arises that affects your tour, we request that you contact us ASAP so that we can coordinate our guides accordingly. Failure to due so may result in the full charge of your tour.

Have a wonderful day in our tropical paradise!

Monica Stephens/Reservations Department

Island Marketing Ltd.

Be sure to check our the other ports we service!

http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com

http://www.jamaicacruiseexcursions.com

http://www.costamayacruiseexcursions.com

http://www.grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com

http://www.belizecruiseexcursions.com

Can you just go to Nachi Cochum and pay at the entrance without any pre booking?

I've heard of people successfully doing this, though if you are sure that you want to do Nachi, it's probably better to have a confirmed reservation just in case.

I've also heard of taxi drivers asking to see the confirmation before they will drive you there, although ours did not.

Was there is July........FANTASTIC!!! I did not want to leave. The food was so yummy. The drinks were plentiful. The service was friendly. The place was clean. The view was gorgeous. It felt so peaceful. You can get the best massage you have ever had from Ingram. We got the 30 min upper body. All I can compare it to is what I think heavan must be like!

I would do it again in a heartbeat!

321958618_CruiseJuly2009(3rdAnniversary)159.jpg.a3e2ec517cb5c3adc16c9ce47174d0a1.jpg

1617150478_CruiseJuly2009(3rdAnniversary)158.jpg.9e00d673fb8bdf1790ebc1fe5f2c642c.jpg

1784551122_CruiseJuly2009(3rdAnniversary)162.jpg.92ffba54426c3ff062ddef9247030b14.jpg

the beach is a open area, not very secluded...you can see all the way down to the next beach club. if you wander around too much to meet a few of these guys, nachi has 2 resident iguanas (maybe more) they are all along the area just up from the beach.

379468226_doesntwanttobeseen.jpg.5a5c1818ca92e0f74ba0e259c65e065e.jpg

Archived