paradise/mr sanchos/nachi-cocom

SOPHIELYNNE

will be in cozumel with family (5 CHILDREN) and need opinions on which beach is best suited for a family atmosphere. please let me know costs as well as any other information you have on these beaches. AND since my children are going, i do prefer a beach that does NOT have topless sunbathers (sans the kids i love to sunbathe topless myself though! lol) thanks alot for any infor you have sophie

From what I have read on the boards Paradise Beach seems to be the best. It costs nothing to get in, $5 for the all the water sports all day, and the food and drinks seem reasonably priced. Haven't been there myself yet but am planning to on my cruise next December. If you have any questions just ask Paradise Tom he works at Paradise Beach.

Blndiebby25 is right in my opinion. Paradise Beach is a wonderful family place. There is plenty to keep the kids entertained, it is safe, clean and has great food. The other two just don't have the same choices of things to do. Or the same quality facilities. Check out Paradise Beach's website...

http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/home_pbeach.php

p.s. It is VERY seldom that there are any topless women on the beaches here. When there are, it usually is European crew from the ships.

Blndiebby25 is right in my opinion. Paradise Beach is a wonderful family place. There is plenty to keep the kids entertained, it is safe, clean and has great food. The other two just don't have the same choices of things to do. Or the same quality facilities. Check out Paradise Beach's website...

http://paradise-beach-cozumel.net/home_pbeach.php

p.s. It is VERY seldom that there are any topless women on the beaches here. When there are, it usually is European crew from the ships.

Forget PB. Which beaches do the cruise crews frequent?

Well, Plaza Las Glorias used to be a big hangout not sure if still will be after Palace Moon Group reopens it. But you might want to go check out the crowd at La Cieba (El Cid). Alot of crew goes there. Make sure you wear really dark shades and practice your poker face!

We just returned from Cozumel last week and visited PB and can highly recommend it. It was all and more than you've read here a CC. Great facilities, food and drinks ! We have not visitied the other two beaches, but you won't go wrong at PB. :D

Archived