Fascination Sing-a-long Piano Bar Player???

luvbigdogs

Headed out on the Fascination this Thursday (the 13th). Does anyone happen to know who the sing-a-long piano bar player currently is on this ship? This will be our 12th Carnival cruise (16th overall), and the piano bar is one of the main reasons I choose Carnival. We've had some really good players and some really bad players. Let me know a name and if they are any good!! Thanks!!

Headed out on the Fascination this Thursday (the 13th). Does anyone happen to know who the sing-a-long piano bar player currently is on this ship? This will be our 12th Carnival cruise (16th overall), and the piano bar is one of the main reasons I choose Carnival. We've had some really good players and some really bad players. Let me know a name and if they are any good!! Thanks!!

Fascination: Lorraine Ingle 8/13/2009 - 12/??/2009 http://www.lorraineingle.com/

Some recent reviews of her:

"We were on the Ecstasy for our Anniv in March and it was Lorraine in the Neon Bar, she was great! We had a blast with her, and on our Anniv night she stayed late and played all the songs we requested met some great people in there and talked all thru the cruise!"

"Originally Posted by tximprov viewpost.gif

I was just on the ecstacy april 1st and spent alot of time in the piano bar. And to dave my life, I cant remember her name, but we lover her. She was the most fun we have had in a piano bar onboard CCL. We are thinking of hopping on the ecstacy for a quick 4 day on 6-18 and hoping she is still there. She said she was doing a 4 month contract, but didnt say when she started. Sorry I'M not much help, maybe others will know who she is and if she is actually still there.

That would be Lorraine. We saw her on the Easter cruise, she was great!"

Happy Cruising,

Laura

Archived