Best Familly all-inclusive Cozumel/Cancun?

bankofdad

We really loved the Iberostar Paraiso/Del Mar on the Riviera Maya. Most fabulous pool you will ever see! There is also a new Iberostar right next door that you can use (I think called the Lindo) so you have lots of restaurants to choose from. BTW my kids were 10 and 8 when we went and they had a great time.

Thanks Bwlr1985,

Did you fly out of MIlwaukee or Chicago when you went to Riviera Maya?

We live in the same area as you do! I hope you post a review of the Mariner when you get back. DW and I are sailing on her in October. Are you taking your kids on that one?

My boss has gone to the same all-inclusive near Cancun with his family for the last few years. I can't remember the name right now - I have it at work - but don't return until the 3rd of January. I will try and remember to post when I return. He talks so highly of it that we almost did it instead of our next cruise :eek: .

We've gone to the Riveria Maya the last 3 years (south of Cancun). I highly recommend the Palladium and the Barcelo Maya. They are awesome all-inclusives esp with your age group of kids. Go with whichever gives you the best deal. Have fun!

Archived