Barbados Excursions

kel24

I'm looking for feedback for excursions people have booked through RC while in Barbados. I am going on AOS in February. What excursions have you been on and what was your opinion of them?

TIA

We did mini dune buggies (and they were mini - had to stick my head out the side to get the helmet off). It went along an area that gave us great views of the ocean but still gave us the dust/mud that you'd expect with dune buggies. Lots of fun.

We have been to Malibu Beach Rum factory. They have a nice beach there as well. It really depends on what your interests are. We enjoyed that excursion and are planning on taking a taxi over there in September but not booking the excursion. We didn't think we needed to do the tour again! Maybe check the ports of call board to find more information.

We have done the Atlantis submarine excursion. Try bookingthe first one of the day, since it will free you up to do other things, like the beach, rum distillery, etc., when you get back in. You go down 150 feet to a sunken ship and see a lot of sea life. It is well done.

Eric

Archived