number of rooms

nseagirl

First let me say that I really and truly thought I posted this yesterday but it is nowhere to be found so I guess I just imagined it. Man, old age stinks!

My question is, how do you know how many and what kind of rooms are left on your specific cruise? I have seen where people have posted that there are X number of balcony rooms left or Y number of suites left. I did a fake reservation to see what it showed and it did show some rooms but I don't think it showed all that were available. How can I find out? Just curious.

First let me say that I really and truly thought I posted this yesterday but it is nowhere to be found so I guess I just imagined it. Man, old age stinks!

My question is, how do you know how many and what kind of rooms are left on your specific cruise? I have seen where people have posted that there are X number of balcony rooms left or Y number of suites left. I did a fake reservation to see what it showed and it did show some rooms but I don't think it showed all that were available. How can I find out? Just curious.

The NCL rservation system on their website does not show you all of the available cabins....something like 5 or 6 only out of all of the available. If you have a favorite, you can check that. I don't think that on the NCL site there is a way to get the answer that you are looking for.

I did your thread yesterday, you are not going crazy!:D It may be two pages away now since there was only a post or two and it got bumped down.

Archived