Clothes for Canada, NE cruise

Randi S.

We were on this cruise last Sept. When we left NY it was in the 90's. The following day it was a bit cooler (still hot) and as we went north it got a bit cooler each day. St John was the coolest and I beleive it was in the 60's and rainy. Otherwise the temps were in the 70's and very enjoyable. We walked around in shirtsleeves most of the time. The mornings you may need a light jacket until the sun fully rises. That being said, just remember to dress in layers, so you can shed as you are comfortable. We are on the CB Sept 19th sailing to NE/Canada if you are on the same week please come and join us on our roll call.

We were on the same cruise 3 years ago and brought sweatshirts, long pants, etc. and we met up with record-breaking heat so we had to buy t-shirts in Halifax and Saint John. So you might need sweatshirts or lightweight outfits. It's quite unpredictable that time of year.

Hi All,

As we are on the last cruise of the season I assume, come last week in Oct, temps will be lower, however as we are from Scotland, we will be able wear our thongs and bikinis are still be warm.

yours Shogun

I hope my camera will cope with the shock.:D

Archived