Going on My 2nd HAL Cruise in 2010

ricok987

My first cruise in Jan '09 was an 8 night E. Carribbean Cruise, and I booked an Outside, Un-obstructed view cabin. My Mar '10 cruise is a 7 night S. Carribbean, and I booked an inside guarantee cabin. Other than the captian's anternoon champaign toast, do I qualify for any Mariner benefits onboard? I am just checking to make sure I don't miss out on something. -Rich

My first cruise in Jan '09 was an 8 night E. Carribbean Cruise, and I booked an Outside, Un-obstructed view cabin. My Mar '10 cruise is a 7 night S. Carribbean, and I booked an inside guarantee cabin. Other than the captian's anternoon champaign toast, do I qualify for any Mariner benefits onboard? I am just checking to make sure I don't miss out on something. -Rich

Oh yes. You will get this lovely tile in your cabin. For all the other benefits see http://www.hollandamerica.com/marinerSociety/Main.action

Glad to see that you booked a second cruise on HAL! It can get addictive!!

You will receive the tile and a tote bag. They also have the Mariner luncheon like Krazy Kruisers stated.

You picked a nice seven day cruise. I think that HAL is the only cruiseline that offer a seven day Southern Caribbean cruise. To cruise to Aruba and Curaco, you normally have to sail on a longer cruise or out of San Juan.

I know quite a few people who sailed this cruise with the smooth jazz charter and they all loved it!!

Happy sailing!!

----------------

Now playing: Kim Waters - Step In The Name Of Love

via FoxyTunes

----------------

Now playing: Wayman Tisdale - Let's Do It Again

via FoxyTunes

Now I know I won't miss out on anything. Since I work for a living, the longest cruise I could make would be a 14 nighter, but I would rather take 2 7 night cruises than a 14 so I can space out my vacation time throughout the year. I want to start cruising around Europe starting around 2012, but I want to hit as much other itineraries I can until then.

Archived