Millennium Cabins 9141,9145

jaybird from SC

We have been on the Millie. What do you want to know about the cabins?

They are standard CC cabins that have a door connecting the cabins. You cannot access the cabins via the balconies.

The cabins are under the cafe but you should not have much, if any, noise from the Lido deck above.

There is a broad overhand from the Lido which will give you plenty of light and great protection from rain.

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to ask.

They are standard CC cabins that have a door connecting the cabins. You cannot access the cabins via the balconies.

The cabins are under the cafe but you should not have much, if any, noise from the Lido deck above.

There is a broad overhand from the Lido which will give you plenty of light and great protection from rain.

Thanks for the info....Just wondered if anyone had experienced any noticable noise from overhead. We have been in cc 9189 before and had no problems. Thanks again....

I don't think you will have much of a problem with noise. The dining room should be set before you go to sleep and even though the Lido opens early just hope they open the stern side first.

I am a light sleeper and have never had a problem with any of the deck 9 cabins on the Millie class ships. I keep earplugs in my nightstand just in case and they never get used.

Did you book both cabins?

I don't think you will have much of a problem with noise. The dining room should be set before you go to sleep and even though the Lido opens early just hope they open the stern side first.

I am a light sleeper and have never had a problem with any of the deck 9 cabins on the Millie class ships. I keep earplugs in my nightstand just in case and they never get used.

Did you book both cabins?

Yes, we did book both cabins...Thanks for the info..

Thanks, we decided to go with the rooms...

Archived