Excursions to Jost Van Dyke or The Baths

LollyMoz

We are cruising to St. Thomas on the Caribbean Princess and will be there on November 2nd. We'd love to go to Jost Van Dyke or The Baths, but our "through the ship" excursions are sold out. Can anyone recommend a good, reputable tour company that will do day trips to either or both of those locations? I saw the below review of Jost Van Dyke, but the price was a little steep for us. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks!

I was on Caribbean Princess in Feb 2008 and I don't recall there being enough time to do this. Does the ship stop in Tortola? we did The Baths when we were on the Carnival Legend through a ship's tour during the Tortola stop. I don't recall the Caribbean Princess offering one when we stopped in St.Thomas.

I know of several companies that go to the BVI, but most leave early in the morning before you dock, or are allowed off the ship, let alone have time to get to Red Hook to meet the boat.

Scott

Darn! We do stop in Tortola, but the excursions to the Baths are closed. Maybe because of time, who knows. We've been to both the Baths and Jost Van Dyke and love both of them. We'd love to go back. We also did a snorkeling trip out of Tortola that was fun, but really wanted to go back to Jost Van Dyke. Would love to charter a boat, but it's a bit out of our price range unfortunately. Thank you both for your responses!

Laura

Archived