Best Tour in Cozumel

bear2115

I just got back from Cozumel and we went on a snokeling/snuba diving trip that was absolutely amazing! Snuba is just like Scuba diving except instead of wearing O2 tanks and all the other gages and gagets you have a regular scuba regulator attached to a 20ft tube that connects to the tanks that are floating on a raft on the surface of the water. You only go down 20 ft instead of the 45-50 ft you would go on a resort dive, but the reef we dove at was at about 15-20 ft so it was no problem. I had never scuba dove before and I was very nervous, but the guys on the boat were awesome and very nice and reassuring and I am so glad I went. I'm actually planning on getting certified in scuba now because I loved it so much. The tour left the dock at about 9:00 in the morning, we were on a large catamaran. We went to 3 different reefs columbia, cielo and palancar and snorkeled at colombia and cielo and snubaed at palancar. . We were back at about 1:00 and I loved it so much that I went again on the afternoon trip!! They had pop, and water before you dove or snorkeled and afterwards beer, maragaritas, tequila sunrise, etc. They also provided chips and fresh fruit in between reefs. Cozumel is supposedly one of the best places to dive or snorkel in the world we saw so many different kinds of fish and plant life. We even saw 2 sea turtles and a couple of lobsters and a ton of star fish at cielo while we were snorkeling. My family went to Rivera Maya Mexico last year and we did a lot of different tours, ATV/horseback riding on the beach, Xcaret, swimming with the dolphins, etc. and this was by far the best thing that I have ever done on a vacation. The name of the tour is Mayan Paradise Tours and their website is http://www.snubacozumel.com and their phone number is 52 + (987) 872-2394 anyone going to Cozumel should definitely check it out! If you have any other questions you can email me at bear2115@yahoo.com

Holly

Archived